Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MY WIFE'S BEST FRIEND :)


I had an affair with my wife's best friend, who is 24 years old and very pretty, a brunette with and incredible butt, not very tall but her boobs and nipples are so firm and yummy.

we have always flirted whenever there i a gathering at our place, but some time ago we went to a club together secretly where we spent the night dancing and I said that I wanted to take her to a hotel. she told me she doesn't wanna come and so I said that we can go to her place instead so she said that's fine. then we went to the car, in the car I told her I wanted her right there and asked her just to give me a kiss. she kissed me and I put my tongue in her mouth, it was a long kiss and while this was happening I was touching her breasts and nipples, which were very hard. then we decied to drive to her place before we get caught having sex in the car:)

when we got to her place I took her in my arms and carried her to her bed. I tore her top off and started kissing and biting her big breasts and nipples, I licked each of them, they tasted so nice, hmm... then she took my cock out and started sucking it, that was the best, seeing my wife's best friend sucking my hard cock and taking it inside her mouth right up to my balls and she was enjoying it. then I said I wanted her since we first met but never had the chance to tell her and I said I wanted to penetrate her but didn't have a condom. she said I should just do it and sat on my cock and rode me. she was so wet, warm and very soft... I told her that I wanted her so much, she began to moan and pinch my nipples. I asked she was taking care of a pregnancy and she said no because she didn't have a boyfriend, then I panicked and I told her it's better that we stopped but she said no and then bent over in front of me and asked me to give her my hard cock. she wanted to feel my cock inside her and I couldn't say no seeing that view of her amazing butt and her juicy pussy. I gave her hard until I almost finished, then I took my cock out and poured my juices all over her butt. then she kissed me and told me she wanted this for a long time too. but after a while there was the guilt of having sex since we both knew that I was married to her best friend.

now every time I see her I feel that she is becoming more distant and I think now she has a boyfriend but she doesn't tell me. I think she regrets that we had sex but I think it was worth it...

2 comments: