Friday, February 24, 2012

sex with maths teacher

It so happened one day. I was 
very week in general mathematics 
and that too I was in ma 12th, my 
parents were very particular 
about my marks. They hired a 
tuition teacher. There is lot to talk 
about her. She was a married lady 
with 2 kids. One doing 5th and 
the other 12th, just like me. Every 
day she has school and comes 
back home and again give some 
tuitions and again she comes to 
ma house at 8 
o clock in the evening. The 
tuition will go till 10 o clock as she 
takes only two classes per week. 
I'm basically from a rich family. 
She is 5'4" in height. Little bit fat 
with appealing breasts. Her 
husband was working in Canada. 
The first day encounter with mam 
was unforgettable. I was sleeping 
on my couch. And suddenly, a 
woman came and told that she SSS 
ma tutor. Everything was... blur. As 
that day was the 1st, she want to 
start off the tuition. She had little 
grey hair. I think she didn't have 
intensions on me. From the next 
class on wards I was always on 
time for tuition. I never missed a 
chance. I have read some erotic 
stories which states student 
having sex with teacher. I 
analyzed how it could be possible. 
I gave myself to fairly play the 
role of ma mam. As a teacher, will 
I have any intentions like having 
sex my student? No not at all. 
Everything lies in their hands. 
Their look matters a lot. I tried 
tricks and made her to fall for me. 
I induced. One day, she asked for 
my email-ID. She has the habit of 
sending the formulae through the 
net. Fascinating right? 
Immediately after getting a mail, I 
took her mail I'd. After a week I 
created a fake account and sent 
nude pics and stories relating to 
incest. I didn't stress upon the 
home tuition sex as she might 
become aware and that would be 
a serious problem. I even sent 
mom son fucking stories. I think 
she couldn't sustain the irritation 
done by me. One day, she mailed 
stating who was I and why on 
earth I'm sending dirty things to 
her account. Ian chatting from my 
fake I'd. I said that I was actually 
a female broker connecting pairs. 
Whoever is interested can contact 
me and they will be given email 
ids of other people so that safe 
sex and ones intensions can be 
delivered. Everything is online and 
for the final words I said that for 
approval you need to show your 
face online. That's all. She said that 
I was disgusting and told fuck 
off. I was shocked to see that. But 
okay all in game. I asked her 
profession. She didn't reply and 
also threatened me that she will 
call the cop if I irritate her 
anymore. I just said that I want to 
have a friendship with you. She 
didn't reply. She comes online 
everyday at 12 o clock. My laptop 
will be charged throughout the 
day. She said that she was a 
teacher. I was like teacher? And 
started having good chats with 
her. Once, i didn't go online as I 
had to finish ma records. To my 
surprise, she very next day, asked 
me that why I didn't come online 
that day. I was very happy that 
she was finally after me. After 
one week of chatting, I asked her 
about marital life. She said 
interesting. Everything we were 
just chatting in yahoo messenger. 
I want to play the game 
desperately. I told her that my 
husband was taking care of 
prostitution in north and I'm in 
south. She asked me why you 
want to do this. I said it was 
because of you 
people. You like someone and 
you want to have sex but you 
can't tell that in public. So, we 
people run these businesses in 
order to satisfy you. Pleasure! she 
was like okay....recently, I had sex 
with one small kid. 
She was shocked asked me Are 
you mad? why don't you fuck 
matured ones?? I said that young 
ones are very seductive and do 
whatever we say. Oh!she said 
that I was very dirty. I became 
very furious and asked her what 
kind of lady was she. You don't 
have any feelings for your 
husband, she said yes but certain 
times i couldn't resist. I have ma 
kids and I'm happy with them. 
And once in a while ill cat with my 
hubby. I asked her if she wants to 
fuck some small kid without 
getting caught. She got angry and 
went offline. I didn't find her 
online from that time onwards. I 
sent many apologies many times. 
Mean while in the tuition, I 
dressed little bit seductive. But her 
sexual interest was zero. Her elder 
son was studying in a boarding 
school. That was his father's 
choice. Back to online. After a long 
time, she came online said don't 
disturb me and immediately I said 
wait. Convince me and you can go 
offline. She asked what? she said 
you are telling me to have sex 
with a person who is of ma sons 
age? I said what's wrong? even 
I'm a mother. 
There is nothing wrong in it. You 
won't get caught. I will guide you. 
With much of hesitation she said 
yes indirectly. Omg....she was 
wondering to get laid. I gave her 
some tips. Do you have any 
drivers was ma first question. She 
said no. Any young male servant. 
nope. Any male teacher. Nope,girls 
school and strictly no gents . She 
herself told she gives tuition to 2 
boys and 1 girl. How about lesbian 
sex? She said no. She wants to 
feel a real cock. I asked her, among 
those two, who is rich and has a 
good environment. The guy who 
lives in Anna Nagar(place 
changed) is very rich and no one 
comes to the place during tuition 
time. Done. Fix him. She said that 
he is like ma son. I told her to 
leave about that. Just concentrate 
and you will feel the pleasure. 
What if he goes and complains to 
his parent. My reputation will get 
spoiled then I have spend ma days 
in jail. I'll tell the tactics so that if 
he is not willing you can anytime 
become positive. So, no probs. 1st: 
talk friendly with him and find 
out about his girl friend's and any 
hook ups something like that. 
Thursday: as usual my mom went 
to some place for some facial 
treatment. She came upstairs with 
an erotic smile. After half-an-hour 
of teaching she said okay we'll 
take a break. She asked me the 
same question which I have told 
her to ask. I said nope. And 
immediately she told me to carry 
on with our work. I don't know 
what changed her mind. Then, 
during the chat, I asked her what 
did he say? did he say nope?yes... 
how you know? I am a professor 
In this. 
2nd: seduce him. She was scared. 
Okay. If you are scared call him to 
your house. Just for one day as 
you can't go coz u were not 
felling well. Were night dress. 
Bend before him twice or thrice. 
Ask him whether he knows to 
cook? He will say no. You know to 
make noodles right? Hmmm.. 
Yes...So teach him while doing that 
touch his hand frequently rub his 
ass slightly. One more thing, do 
without alarming him. If he 
breathes deeply then 
he's in our way. If he doesn't 
then leave him. Friday: same 
reason was told. She sent her 
younger son to play at her sister's 
house. The house was left alone 
dark. I went. Omg..I could clearly 
see her nipples. I think, She was 
very desperate on this issue. She 
bent two times giving me a clear 
view of what is really there. I 
didn't give any damn about that. 
She finally asked me in a lustful 
tone do you know to make 
noodles and she was stammering. 
I deliberately said no...mam. How 
on earth you gonna survive with 
knowing to make Noodles? Come 
ill teach you by saying that she 
took my hand. Heartbreaking 
shock. As she was teaching, she 
was standing back of me. In due 
course, she slightly made her tits 
to touch ma back. Omg. Now, she 
partially hugged me telling me this 
how you do it and...slightly 
moaning. I too gave a hard 
breathe. To our surprise, the iron 
man came and knocked the door. 
She immediately left me and 
attended to that asshole. After 
that she wrapped up the portion 
and told me to leave. 3rd: during 
the chat, she said that i was 
genius. Okay. She herself asked me 
what I should do the next? Don't 
hurry. Go slowly. Attend to the 
next tuition. Show your cleavage. 
It was to be sweaty to give a 
more exotic look. Do you get 
anything to drink? Yes. The maid 
gives me a cup of coffee. That's 
good. What you do is pour that 
stuff on your dress and You 
yourself clean it. Do it in such a 
way that it is all over. Now as 
usual tell him to clean it. And you 
also accompany. Take his hand 
and press your boobs and don't 
give any reactions. If his parents 
were there then cancel it. 
Thursday: as soon as she entered 
the house, saw the mother. She 
greeted ma mom and thought to 
herself the plan is cancelled. I did 
it deliberately. Coz we should 
make people to starve in order to 
enjoy the juice. 
4th: during the chat, she said 
everything is gone. I asked her 
what's wrong as if I don't know 
what happened. She said his mom 
was there. Okay stay there cool. 
Next class do the same thing. yes. 
I will I'm desperate. What a 
woman? 
Friday: twist in the destiny. Mom 
and dad went for my uncle's 
funeral to Bangalore. She came 
very calm as if her intensions 
were pure. Furiously, she asked 
my maid where are his parents?? 
She replied that they went out. 
Everything worked out to her. 
After 15 mins, my maid brought 
some juice. She by mistake spilt on 
her, after the maid had gone. She 
exclaimed oh my gosh what have 
I done? where is the bathroom?? 
What? That is not the plan. What's 
happening? I showed her the 
restroom. And I quickly went. She 
called me dai!how do you operate 
this faucet?? I went and as I was 
telling her, her saree just came 
down. she didn't mind. I was just 
staring. I don't know what to do. 
She asked me is there something 
at my back? I was stunned for 
few seconds and told yes some 
dirt and she asked to show 
where? Here...No here.... Not 
here....then where?I took my hand 
and touched her ass for the first 
time, I pressed it and said itz here 
mam. She said she couldn't reach 
there. I said wait mam and put 
some water on it and rubbed 
gently. she started giving light 
jerks. After some few seconds, 
she asked me, it's gone? I said yes. 
Okay back into the subject she 
said 
and finished a chapter in 
calculus. That night: she narrated 
the incident to me online and I 
asked why she didn't go 
according to the plan. She said she 
was nervous. I told her the route 
is clear. Go and have sex with him 
at once and no more games. She 
said I am very much afraid I don't 
want to do anything. I'll give up. 
As you might have lot of exp in 
math, but, in kamasutra I'm the 
queen. Since, his parents are not 
there, this is the right time to play 
the fool. Come on...She saidno. I 
asked why the he'll did you try 
seducing him? She said I don't 
know. I got pissed off. After some 
time, she said hmmmm ill try. 
Omg....That's the spirit. Again, she 
started, You want me to have sex 
with him?No..He's is just a poor 
little boy. He doesn't know about 
sex. I said once you touch the 
tool, you won't leave it soon She 
asked do you mean penis as the 
tool. I said yes you dumbass. She 
blushed. Saturday: in the evening, 
at about 8:50 she knocked the 
door. My maid surprisingly said 
today is Saturday. She said that 
she didn't finish the portions and 
so she came. She went upstairs. I 
didn't mind too much as she will 
initiate by herself. After half-an- 
hour, ma maid came up to serve 
her some snacks. After she had 
gone, she said today's class is 
over and will start the chapter in 
the next class. Okay mam... 
By chance, she touched my biceps 
and asked do you go to gym? I 
said no. Dài??don't lie??you have 
eight packs also know? No mam 
nothing like that. Don't lie by 
saying that she touched my belly. 
What an athlete body?? The 
funniest thing is that I was very 
flabby at that time. She suddenly 
said I am sorry and she narrated 
the whole incident what 
happened with the online lady(it 
was me). She said today I Came to 
have sex with you, but I couldn't 
do it looking into your eyes. I am 
very cheap. If I have done 
something wrong then please 
forgive me, saying that, tears 
filled her eyes. What...whole plan 
is changed, I told to myself. I took 
pity on her. I wiped her tears. She 
said I have a son in your age and 
had bad thoughts about you coz 
of that cheap 3rd rated lady. I said 
don't worry mam past is past. She 
started crying aloud. I couldn't 
control her. She kept on saying 
sorry. I calmly said okay mam 
okay mam okay mam. I couldn't 
resist I went near her face and 
gave a kiss. Immediately she 
pushed me. And asked what kind 
of guy are you?? I was stunned to 
hear that. I will complain to your 
mom. you have crossed your 
limits. I got angry and started 
shouting at her.... only you had 
intentions on me. I found no way 
to stop your cry and so I kissed 
you. What's wrong in that?she 
was silent and packed her things 
and started moving. Okay. I'm 
screwed now. I don't know what 
to do. I started crying. I said 1min. 
Mam. I want to speak with you. 
She didn't respond. I just took her 
hands and immediately went into 
my room. Dai??what are you 
doing???, she yelled. I fell on her 
feet and said sorry. I was still 
crying. I was very nervous. I just 
removed my track pant with my 
innerwear and ma tool stood up. I 
said this is what you want...have 
it. She shouted dài?first put your 
dress. I didn't listen to her. I just 
slept on my bed. She came and 
said put your dress right now and 
stop 
crying. She by mistake kept her 
hands on my ass. Omg. What a 
feel?? I asked why did you seduce 
me?? She didn't say anything. I'm 
leaving. wait mam....answer to my 
questions and go. She said this is 
wrong. I asked why you didn't 
know this before. No no. I just 
pushed her against the wall and 
gave a kiss again. This was little 
bit intense. She tried to push me. I 
said this is what you want?Have 
it...I kept on kissing. I was biting 
her lips and soon she started 
shouting somebody help me. I just 
pushed her in to the bed. It was 
9.30. I didn't give her chance to 
open her mouth. I was over her. 
Whenever she opened her gob, I 
used to spit. She felt like vomiting. 
Again she opened, I spat. Tears 
filled her eyes. I, in haste, took her 
saree up to her knees. She said no 
no. 
Wrong. Ill tell tour parents. Think 
as if I am your mom. I dint listen 
to her. I took my rod and tried 
searching the hole. I'm new to 
this, people. She was wearing a 
white panty. When I removed it, 
she started screaming more. I spat 
again. She said I will definitely put 
you behind the bars. I didn't 
listen. I quickly took my rod and 
pushed it inside..Didn't go. She 
cried in pain. It was a big 
bungalow, less chance for others 
to hear. I said I'll show you the 
heaven. I made my saliva all over 
my tool and pushed it. It did go a 
bit. I couldn't resist. She was just 
crying and moaning. I kissed her 
and removed her bra. She couldn't 
do anything. I think no power 
(exhausted) and I Gave a lot of 
French kiss. I sucked her armpits 
and put my tongue in her mouth. 
She slightly enjoyed. I fucked her 
for 5 minutes and I then 
ejaculated. She said aahh?i lost my 
control and fell upon her it was 
10.15 at that time. My maid came 
and knocked the door. No one 
would dare come to ma room 
without knocking the door. 
Eagerly asked will miss stay here 
or..I said today she is staying. She 
was in deep sleep. I was sucking 
her breasts and then she suddenly 
woke up. 
She said omg !what happened? 
I'm going to be pregnant. You 
fucking dog why did you cum on 
me were her words. I said sorry 
mam I couldn't control it. Tears 
filled again. She pushed me, 
washed her face and made her 
move to go home. I didn't stop 
her. That night she didn't come 
online. 
Sunday:nope 
Monday:nope 
Tuesday:nope 
Wednesday:yes. She did come 
online seeing my message. I asked 
did you fuck him, knowingly. She 
said yes. I said congrats and now 
unravel the mystery. Every day 
and night fuck him to the core. He 
will do whatever you say. 
Enjoy!!!! She said she is afraid she 
would become a mother. I told her 
to take birth control pills and not 
to use condoms as it

2 comments: